From Talented Individuals to Extraordinary Teams
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Patrick Lencioni on Teamwork
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: Facilitation Kit
- Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions—full, adaptive version of Everything DiSC, team survey, and team culture
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: Facilitator Accreditation
This intensive five-week blended learning course will prepare you to more effectively facilitate The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® powered by Everything DiSC® profile and program, including teaching you how to create and deliver a custom workshop.
The self-directed online work includes interactive activities to help them absorb the principles of The Five Behaviors model. During the live sessions, you will practice facilitating activities with small groups and explore challenging “what-if” scenarios that could come up during workshops. The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation will give you the tools and confidence you need to master this amazing program—no matter what a team brings to the room.
By registering for this event, you are committing to completing all online learning activities and attending five, 90-minute live virtual-classroom sessions.
Contact us for available dates.