From Talented Individuals to Extraordinary Teams
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Patrick Lencioni on Teamwork
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: Facilitation Kit
- Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions—full, adaptive version of Everything DiSC, team survey, and team culture
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: 1 day Consultation
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: Facilitator Accreditation
- This intensive five-week blended learning course will prepare you to more effectively facilitate The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® powered by Everything DiSC®
- Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course with self-directed activities and live virtual sessions.
- Receive 19 SHRM PDCs with completion of this accreditation.
August 8 – September 12
By registering for this event, you are committing to completing all online learning activities and attending five, 90-minute live virtual-classroom sessions scheduled at 9:00 AM -10:30 AM Central Time on these dates:
Thursday, August 15: Session 1 – Introduction to the Models
Thursday, August 22: Session 2 – Trust
Thursday, August 29: Session 3 – Conflict and Commitment
Thursday, September 5: Session 4 – Accountability and Results
Thursday, September 12: Session 5 – Project Team Presentations (by participants)
October 1 – November 5
By registering for this event, you are committing to completing all online learning activities and attending five, 90-minute live virtual-classroom sessions scheduled at 9:00-10:30 AM Chicago on the following dates:
Tuesday, October 8 Session 1 – Introduction to the Models
Tuesday, October 15 Session 2 – Trust
Tuesday, October 22 : Session 3 – Conflict and Commitment
Tuesday, October 29 : Session 4 – Accountability and Results
Tuesday, November 5 : Session 5 – Project Team Presentations (by participants)