Leaders today are working in a time of unprecedented global change and complexity. Whether the focus is on bottom-line results, client satisfaction, expanding market share, innovation or globalization, the pressures are immense. Add to that work-life balance issues and the result is incredible stress that impacts leaders’ ability to succeed.
In the midst of all of this, leaders are expected to be proactive in developing their own leadership abilities, provide growth and development for their employees, while meeting and exceeding business objectives.
The Heart of Leadership Coaching® Program provides leaders with training on core coaching concepts and skills, a model for coaching, and tools to create a coaching culture within their organization. In a coaching culture, employees are engaged, feel valued, and bring their best to work every day.
The Impact Coach Model™ is at the heart of the program.
Our team can provide training for leaders throughout your organization. However, some of our clients choose to partner with us and have their trainers become Certified Facilitators of The Heart of Leadership Coaching Program®. (See below)
Who would benefit from participating in The Heart of Leadership Coaching® Program?
- C-Suite Executives
- Managers (or aspiring Managers)
- Business Leaders (or aspiring Leaders)
- Non-Profit Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Leadership Development Trainers and Facilitators
The best participant for this program is anyone who has a passion to help others grow and develop- and gets excited when others accomplish their goals and dreams.
Want to improve results in your organization and leave a legacy? This program can help you make a positive impact.
What is included in The Heart of Leadership Coaching® Program?
- Current research and key strategies for effective leadership coaching
- Core coaching concepts
- Impact Coach Model™ to provide a process and structure for effective leadership coaching
- WOW Coaching Chats® for informal coaching conversations
- Tools to get better, faster results in leadership coaching
- Strategies for building trust, establishing credibility, and gaining respect with a coachee
- A hands-on experience designed to maximize learning
- Opportunities to coach and to be coached by others
- Understanding the differences in the roles of coach, manager, and mentor
- Non-negotiables necessary to be an effective coach
- Awareness of strengths and areas of growth for you as a coach
- A system for adapting your style to meet the style of your coachees
What happens before the training?
- Each participant will complete an online assessment to identify their Behavioral Style.
- Each participant will complete pre-requisite reading and activities.
What happens after the training?
- Two 45-minute Individual Coaching Sessions
- One 45-minute Group Coaching Session
- Access to Online Private Client Site for additional resources
- Email and phone support during engagement
- Complete 25 coaching hours within 6 months
- Certificate of Completion provided by Impact Business Coaches
- You will receive 14 SHRM PDCs with completion of the class
Price per Participant: $2,450.00 (minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 participants per session)
Atlanta, GA June 13-14, 2019
Atlanta, GA September 17-18, 2019
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Facilitator for your organization?
Certified Facilitator Training for The Heart of Leadership Coaching®*
- Atlanta, GA September 17-20, 2019
Contact us to submit your application to become a Certified Facilitator for The Heart of Leadership Coaching® Program for your organization*.
*Requirements to become a Certified Facilitator for The Heart of Leadership Coaching® Program:
- successful completion of the designation requirements for The Heart of Leadership Coaching® Program
- successful completion of a pre-approval interview
- provide documentation showing that internal training is part of your role within your organization