Maybe you’ve made it to the corner office or a position of leadership, and yet:
- You are no longer willing to sacrifice your health and important relationships to achieve success.
- You want to make a positive impact in your world, both professionally and personally.
- You feel stuck.
- You’ve been given additional responsibilities and you want to accelerate your learning and results.
- You have been labeled “high potential” and you want to ensure that you align opportunities with your strengths.
- You need balance in your professional and personal life.
- You cannot figure out what’s next for you.
- You need to improve your leadership influence and management skills.
We work with executives every day who are ready to take their careers, their organizations, and their lives to the next level.
We begin our one-on-one executive coaching by focusing on self-awareness to identify strengths and potential blind spots. We help you envision your best and develop a plan to make it happen. All along the way, we are there to support and to assist you in holding yourself accountable to get to your best life.
We work with leaders for a minimum of 6 months, and by the end of our time together, you’ll have greater career satisfaction, improved working relationships, more leadership potential, and a better work-life balance.
Organizations work with us to coach leaders in order to:
- Develop future leaders in your organization or build your bench strength
- Lead change to create a high-performing, results-driven company culture
- Creating an organizational culture that values learning, coaching, and continuous improvement
Here are just a few of the measurable benefits you can expect from Executive Leadership Coaching:
- Improved working relationships with direct reports (a favorable increase reported by 77% of executives)
- Improved working relationships with immediate supervisors (71%)
- More teamwork (67%)
- Improved working relationships with peers (63%)
- Increased job satisfaction (61%)
- Better conflict resolution skills (52%)
- A greater sense of organizational commitment (44%)
- Improved working relationships with clients (37%)
Source: The Manchester Consulting Research Firm
Whether you’re an executive who is ready to up-level your own career or you represent an organization where you want to create a leadership coaching program, contact us now to get started.