Are you searching for…
- A tool to help you increase employee engagement?
- Confidence and credentials to conduct DiSC sessions?
- An immersion in the Everything DiSC model and the latest generation of DiSC research?
- In-depth knowledge of Everything DiSC and how to interpret the DiSC profile?
If so, join us for the Everything DiSC® Trainer Designation Program.
With 30 years of proven reliability and more than 40 million users worldwide, Everything DiSC® remains the most trusted and most widely used learning instrument in the industry. Everything DiSC increases engagement and brings out the best in your employees!
Everything DiSC can help employees at all levels:
- Understand their own behavior
- Learn how and when to adapt their behavior
- Improve communication
- Promote appreciation of differences
- Enhance individual and team performance
- Reduce conflict
What is included in the Everything DiSC Trainer Designation Program?
- Overview of the latest research for Everything DiSC®
- Explore the new generation of Everything DiSC products to meet your organizational needs
- Your personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Your personalized Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Your Personalized 8 Dimensions of Leadership Bookmap
- Overview of additional Everything DiSC Integrated Products: Everything DiSC Sales and the Sales Customer Interaction Map, Productive Conflict, 363 for Leaders, and Work of Leaders Profile
- MyEverythingDiSC, an online application with unlimited insights to improve your communication and relationships- available anytime on any device
- Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
- EPIC Online Account, which allows you to assign and manage assessments online-branded with your company logo
- Quarterly webinars to provide updates on new DiSC products and to share applications for your business
Price per Trainer $1495.00
Dates and Locations
April 27, 2018 Atlanta, GA ( 2 Virtual Sessions in April prior to In-Person Training on April 27, 2018)
May 3-4, 2018 Greenville, SC
June 14-15, 2018 Atlanta, GA
September 6-7, 2018 Atlanta, GA
Everything DiSC Certification (In-Person)
Deepen your expertise in Everything DiSC® with this intensive, in-person course, held on location in Minneapolis, MN. Two full days of facilitated learning help participants earn the credentials needed to bring Everything DiSC into their organizations and earn their certification.
If you do not own an Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit, one must be purchased separately before the start of course.
With this two-day in-person course, you will gain:
- Advanced knowledge of Everything DiSC theory and research
- Hands-on experience with ALL of the Everything DiSC profiles
- Expertise working with Everything DiSC facilitation toolkits
Upon completion of the course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC® Trainer.
All courses will be led by Wiley’s DiSC® trainers at the Wiley – Minneapolis Office.
Registration is now open. Contact us for dates.
Price: $2995.00 (Does not include required Facilitation Kit)
Everything DiSC Certification (Online)
This online certification course was designed with your busy schedule in mind—it’s accessible anytime, from the convenience of your home or office computer. Register to build foundational knowledge and facilitation skills when using Everything DiSC® in your organization. This course consists of four weeks of independent online learning, paired with live virtual sessions led by Wiley’s DiSC® trainers. The content is interactive and memorable, so you’ll have fun while you’re learning.
Increase your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC by:
- Practicing how to facilitate small groups.
- Resolving challenging scenarios that could arise during workshops.
- Learning how to create a culture of DiSC.
- Exploring how MyEverythingDiSCBETA helps your teams use DiSC on a daily basis.
Upon completion, you’ll have earned the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
Registration is now open. Contact us for available dates.
*This is a blended learning course with self-directed activities and four live virtual sessions.
Price: $3995.00 (Includes required Facilitation Kit)