Everything DiSC Trainer Designation Program
Are you searching for…
- A tool to help you increase employee engagement?
- Confidence and credentials to conduct DiSC sessions?
- An immersion in the Everything DiSC model and the latest generation of DiSC research?
- In-depth knowledge of Everything DiSC and how to interpret the DiSC profile?
If so, join us for the Everything DiSC® Trainer Designation Program.
With 30 years of proven reliability and more than 40 million users worldwide, Everything DiSC® remains the most trusted and most widely used learning instrument in the industry. Everything DiSC increases engagement and brings out the best in your employees!
Everything DiSC can help employees at all levels:
- Understand their own behavior
- Learn how and when to adapt their behavior
- Improve communication
- Promote appreciation of differences
- Enhance individual and team performance
- Reduce conflict
What is included in the Everything DiSC Trainer Designation Program?
The topics below will be delivered in one full-day class, plus one virtual session to customize the online EPIC platform for each participant.
- Overview of the latest research for Everything DiSC®
- Explore the new generation of Everything DiSC products to meet your organizational needs
- Your personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Your personalized Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Overview of additional Everything DiSC Integrated Products: Everything DiSC Sales and the Sales Customer Interaction Map, Productive Conflict, 363 for Leaders, and Work of Leaders Profile
- MyEverythingDiSC, an online application with unlimited insights to improve your communication and relationships- available anytime on any device
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
- EPIC Online Platform, which allows you to assign and manage assessments online- and branded with your company logo
- Quarterly webinars to provide updates on new DiSC products and to share applications for your business
Price per Trainer $1425.00
Dates and Locations
October 11, 2018 Atlanta, GA
January 31, 2019 Atlanta, GA
May 2, 2019 Atlanta, GA
June 12, 2019 Atlanta, GA
November 7, 2019 Atlanta, GA
Everything DiSC Certification (In-Person)
Deepen your expertise in Everything DiSC® with this intensive, in-person course, held on location in Minneapolis, MN. Two full days of facilitated learning help participants earn the credentials needed to bring Everything DiSC into their organizations and earn their certification.
If you do not own an Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit, one must be purchased separately before the start of course.
With this two-day in-person course, you will gain:
- Advanced knowledge of Everything DiSC theory and research
- Hands-on experience with ALL of the Everything DiSC profiles
- Expertise working with Everything DiSC facilitation toolkits
Upon completion of the course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC® Trainer.
All courses will be led by Wiley’s DiSC® trainers at the Wiley – Minneapolis Office.
Registration is now open.
October 9 – 10, 2018 – Online introductory work opens on Sep 24
November 13 – 14, 2018 – Online introductory work opens on Oct 29
January 8-9, 2019- Online introductory work opens on December 17
February 12-13, 2019- Online introductory work opens on Jan. 28
March 5-6, 2019- Online introductory work opens on Feb. 25
April 2-3, 2019- Online introductory work opens on March 18
May 21-22, 2019- Online introductory work opens on May 6
Price: $2995.00 (Does not include required Facilitation Kit)
Everything DiSC Certification (Online)
This online certification course was designed with your busy schedule in mind—it’s accessible anytime, from the convenience of your home or office computer. Register to build foundational knowledge and facilitation skills when using Everything DiSC® in your organization. This course consists of four weeks of independent online learning, paired with live virtual sessions led by Wiley’s DiSC® trainers. The content is interactive and memorable, so you’ll have fun while you’re learning.
Increase your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC by:
- Practicing how to facilitate small groups.
- Resolving challenging scenarios that could arise during workshops.
- Learning how to create a culture of DiSC.
- Exploring how MyEverythingDiSCBETA helps your teams use DiSC on a daily basis.
Upon completion, you’ll have earned the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
Registration is now open. By registering for this event, you are committing to completing all online learning activities and attending four, 90-minute live, virtual classroom sessions. The available dates are listed below:
September 28, 2018-October 26, 2018 (1:00-2:30 PM CT)
- Online Coursework opens Sept. 28, Classes are Oct. 5, Oct. 12, Oct. 19, and Oct. 26
October 22, 2018 – November 19, 2019 (10:00- 11:30 AM CT)
- Online Coursework opens Oct. 22, Classes are Oct. 29, Nov. 5, Nov. 12, and Nov. 19
November 20, 2018 – December 18 (10:00- 11:30 AM OR 2:00 – 3:30 PM CT )
- Online Coursework opens Nov. 20, Classes are Nov. 27, Dec. 4, Dec. 11, and Dec. 18
*This is a blended learning course with self-directed activities and four live virtual sessions.
Price: $3995.00 (Includes required Facilitation Kit)
Everything DiSC® Essentials (Online)
Everything DiSC® Essentials is a learning resource perfect for facilitators like you. This self-directed online learning experience equips you with essential DiSC knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions for your organization. With flexible access to the course platform, you’ll be able to work through the activities at your convenience.
The Course With 2-3 hours of engaging and interactive online activities, this self-directed learning resource is a great way to access the information you need, when you need it! Work through the course at your own pace and revisit the content at your convenience. You’ll learn how to:
• Use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace
• Understand how to respond to commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation
• Enhance your DiSC experience with support reports
• Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization Everything DiSC® Essentials is the perfect resource to develop foundational knowledge of the Everything DiSC solutions suite.
The course provides insights on Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict, Workplace, Management, Work of Leaders, and Sales. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, you’ll expand your DiSC® knowledge and become more confident in maximizing the benefits of using Everything DiSC.
– Everything DiSC Client Optional informational webinar available when course opens.