Price per Participant: $3697.00
Set yourself apart with a Worldwide Association of Business Coaches accredited Registered Corporate Coach (RCC™) designation.
The Corporate Coach program teaches individuals coaching skills to handle the most common issues faced by corporate employees, managers, and executives.
This fast-paced, advanced-study course is designed for experienced business professionals who want a quality coach training program without the substantial time investment or high cost of traditional coaching certification programs.
- Specifically designed for coaches, consultants, managers, therapists, human resource professionals, and trainers who want to coach within a business environment.
- A streamlined advanced study program for people who have significant professional or business experience.
You will learn:
- The difference between coaching, managing, consulting and therapy
- Key skills needed to be an effective coach
- A model - and practice opportunities - for effective coaching conversations
- How to identify your own strengths and areas for growth as a coach
- Specific tools to use with common coaching topics addressed in the corporate setting
How does the Corporate Coach Program differ from traditional coaching programs?
The Corporate Coach Program offers the benefits of a professional coaching designation based on your professional experience. The program is specifically designed for coaches, consultants, managers, therapists, human resource professionals, trainers and other individuals who have at least 7 years of business experience and want to add a professional coaching designation to their credentials.
Rather than a 2-year course, the RCC™ Designation Program takes only 6 months to complete, so you’ll earn your professional coaching designation from the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches in less than half the time it takes to earn one through traditional certification programs.
How long is the Corporate Coach Program?
The Corporate Coach Program starts with a 2-day class followed by one-on-one coaching, both as Coach and Coachee. You have 6 months to complete all requirements to earn your Registered Corporate Coach Designation from the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches.
What Are the Benefits of the Corporate Coach Program?
Unlike most coach training programs that focus on life coaching or other broad issues which are not directly relatable to the corporate environment, the RCC™ program teaches skills that can be immediately applied in the business environment.
The RCC™ Program can be completed in 6 months, so you’ll earn your professional coaching designation in a fraction of the time it would take to earn a certification through traditional programs.
The Corporate Coach Program is officially approved for HRCI recertification hours (14.5) and SHRM recertification credits (14.5).
Your Corporate Coach Program Package Includes:
- 50 hours of instruction, preparation, and coaching practice time
- Professional Coaching with an RCC™ Coach
- One-year affiliate membership with the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- Corporate Coach Program Manual
- The Everything DiSC Behavior Assessment
- The Time Mastery Profile Assessment
- SHRM and HRCI Certification Hours
Price per Participant: $3697.00
The Worldwide Association of Business Coaches, WABC, WABC logo, Registered Corporate Coach™, and all RCC™ are all trademarks of WABC Coaches Inc. The Advantage Coaching & Training, ACT, and ACT Logo are all service marks of Advantage Coaching & Training LLC.