BUILDING RESILIENCE begins with YOU
• Learn about the latest trends and research in executive leadership coaching and organizational cultures
• Hear our Special Guest Speaker! Lyndon Harris will share his experiences in “Leadership From the Edge of Disaster”
• Learn strategies for building resilience from our panel of experts
• Learn strategies with tools to build a resilient organizational culture
• Learn how to make conflict productive
• Experience the big4health™ program through insights from our pilot participants
• Focus on YOU so you can bounce back, and grow, and thrive during challenge, change, and adversity!
WhenThursday, November 8, 2018 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM (Group Dinner from 6-8-ish PM) Friday, November 9, 2018 9:00 AM- 3:00 PM
The 1818 Club
6500 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30097
You are a Coach.
Use Promo Code “HEART” for $100 off until October 15.
There are many wonderful hotels near the 1818 Club in Duluth, GA. (in North Metro Atlanta). Impact Business Coaches has negotiated a special rate for our guests at Embassy Suites and the Hilton Garden Inn. Both hotels have onsite shuttles that can take you to and from the 1818 Club.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
2029 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097
You can call the hotel directly or go to the link to access Impact Business Coaches’ discounted rate. The rate is only available until October 17, 2018, or until it is booked.
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
2040 Sugarloaf Circle, Duluth, Georgia, 30097