Coaches Circle 2019 will be in
on October 15-16!
Some of you know Asheville is my hometown❤️… and I believe there is no more beautiful place in the world than Asheville in the Fall. The sky is blue and the sun shines through the vivid red, orange, and yellow leaves. The air is crisp and you can breathe a little deeper … and get more coherent as you look at the majestic mountains and take some time to reflect on where you are now and where you want to be.
We believe we have chosen the perfect spot for our Coaches Circle this year.
WHY? Because this year we want to focus on your…
We want to help you envision your best for 2020– and help you see with 20/20 vision how you will make it happen!
(WHAT?!? 2020?!? That sounds like a looooooooog time from now… right???)
In mid-October, 2020 will be right around the corner. I actually just looked at my calendar and counted the number of weeks between Coaches Circle and 2020.
Are you ready? Only 10 weeks -and those 10 weeks include the holidays in November and December. (gulp.)
WHAT DO YOU WANT IN 2020?
- Do you want to create a coaching culture in your organization?
- Do you want to create a new product?
- Do you want to start a business?
- Do you want to create an innovative program or process for your organization?
- Do you want to get healthy?
- Do you want to… (you fill in the blank)
As you read the questions, you already know “the thing” you want to commit to doing in 2020.
If you are like me… you have an important goal or dream on your list, but the urgent seems to take priority too often. You know you can make a bigger impact if you would just carve out the time to do it. It keeps pulling you …so you keep it on your list year after year after year.
Are you ready to commit to doing that important thing?
Are you ready to envision your best and make it happen in 2020?
Before the Coaches Circle: We will provide you with activities and some things to think about so you arrive excited to develop your plan to knock it out of the park in 2020! #envisionyourbest
During the Coaches Circle: We will take time to look deep to envision what your success looks like…set your intentions… develop a plan…and overcome destructive mindsets that hold you back. #noregrets
After the Coaches Circle: We will continue to support you with Group Coaching and an accountability partner to ensure you make it happen in 2020. #makeithappen
What do I get when I register for the Coaches Circle 2019?
- “Get Ready to Rock 2020!” webinar in September
- 2-Day Coaches Circle retreat in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC in October
- Research on the Science Behind Accomplishing Your Goals
- Self-Awareness Assessment Profile
- Self-Discovery Survey
- Values Alignment Exercise
- Personal Balance Wheel
- Professional Balance Wheel
- “Blocks that Stop” Tool
- Mindset Matters Tool
- SMART Development Goals
- Feedforward Tool
- Personal Growth Plan
- Habit Tracker Tool
- Building Resilience Techniques and Strategies
- WOW Coaching Chat
- Coaching sessions using the Impact Coaching Model™:
- A book to use as a resource for your new super-power! (how to work with your brain to help you make your 2020 vision happen!)
- “Move It Forward” accountability sessions in November 2019 and February 2020
- Emails and articles to motivate and challenge… and so much MORE.
Why is this such a great investment?
You will have everything you need if you choose to commit to make 2020 your best year ever!
#envisionyourbest #noregrets #makeithappen
- We will focus on your goals and what you want to achieve in 2020.
- We will look at mindsets necessary to accomplish your goals.
- We will look at the research about how your daily habits have EVERYTHING to do with your success.
- We will release mindsets you cling to that hold you back time after time, month after month, and year after year.
- We will teach you how to clear your mind so you can listen to your heart.
- We will offer our support and challenge to help you make 2020 your best year ever!
(– and we are having the event in downtown Asheville during the most gorgeous time of the year- Fall in the mountains!)
Our host hotel for the Coaches Circle:
Cambria Hotel in downtown Asheville.
Check out the link below to look at the venue.
There are many wonderful places to stay in Asheville- and we have negotiated a rate of $179.00 per night at the Cambria for Coaches Circle attendees.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE LINK TO BOOK YOUR DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOMS AT THE CAMBRIA ONLY AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE COACHES CIRCLE —and below is the link to register for the Coaches Circle 2019.
We have some really cool plans for an opening reception on the evening of Monday, October 14 on a terrace overlooking Asheville (with mountains as the backdrop)- and dinner in a wine cellar on Tuesday, October 15!
Below are some logistics so you can make your plans soon:
Coaches Circle Host Hotel
15 Page Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801
Monday, October 14
Opening Reception 6-8PM
Tuesday, October 15
Coaches Circle 9-5PM
Dinner in the Wine Cellar 6-9PM
Wednesday, October 16
Coaches Circle 9-5PM
(Departures after 5PM)
We are so excited to be YOUR COACH this year to provide you with tools– and the time and space— to help you envision your best, develop a plan, and make it happen in 2020.
We hope you can join us.
See you in Asheville in October!