For more than two decades, Tina provided leadership training and organizational development services within top companies both in the US and internationally. She now brings those same skills as a coach for non-profit and for-profit executives and teams.
Tina’s specialty is improving the communication effectiveness for intact teams as well as providing executive coaching and leadership development for individuals in management and executive roles.
- Tina has more than 23 years of experience in the Training and Leadership Development field.
- Tina worked for the Walt Disney Company for more than a decade and in the banking industry for 15 years in areas of training, sales, employee development, and sales management.
- Tina is also an entrepreneur. She founded a company and has led a successful business for 15 years.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in communications and a master’s degree in behavioral science, with an emphasis in professional counseling.
- She is a Heart of Leadership Coaching® Certified Coach.
“My favorite part of my job is meeting leaders who are frustrated because they can’t reach their goals – then finding the path together.” Tina Barry
From the Impact Culture Blog