Cindy is the Founder and Chief Culture Officer of Impact Business Coaches.
She brings more than 20 years of senior leadership experience in organizational effectiveness, marketing, and new product development to her clients.
Cindy's expertise is in executive leadership coaching, team alignment, and building cohesive teams to improve business results.
She is an award-winning partner and trainer for the following Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors™ Products:
- Productive Conflict,
- 363 for Leaders
- Work of Leaders
- Agile EQ
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
- Five Behaviors Personal Development™
- Cindy is the author of The Heart of Leadership Coaching Program®, a program developed to give leaders tools and a process for building a coaching culture to get sustainable results.
- Cindy is a HeartMath Certified Coach and a Stress and Well-being Provider to help leaders improve performance, increase energy, and have better health.
- Cindy’s diverse experience includes serving as a senior leader with the world's largest publishing companies, sales and marketing management, new product development, and she also learned a lot as a middle school teacher.
- Certifications include:
- Registered Corporate Coach™
- Registered Corporate Coach™ Instructor
- HeartMath® Certified Coach
- Stress and Well-being Provider
- Certified Behaviors Coach, licensed to use the DiSC® Assessment Tools and to facilitate DiSC® Training
- Authorized Wiley Partner and Lead Facilitator for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
- PXT Certified
- Accredited Associate of the Institute for Independent Business International
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Certification
- National Women's Business Enterprise Certification
- Memberships include:
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Institute of Business Advisors of North America
- Greater Women's Business Council
From the Impact Culture Blog
“I get excited when we partner with leaders to build cultures where employees are engaged, managers bring out the best in each employee, and people actually look forward to coming to work on Monday.” Cindy Lamir
1-844-729-8446 (SAY-TGIM) or 1-678-353-6066