Cindy is the founder and Chief Culture Officer of Impact Business Coaches. She brings more than 20 years of senior leadership experience in organizational effectiveness, brand management, and corporate leadership to her coaching.
Cindy’s expertise is in executive leadership coaching, team alignment and development, marketing and sales management, curriculum design, and leadership training.
She is an award-winning partner and trainer for the following:
- Everything DiSC® Products (Workplace, Sales, Management, 363 for Leaders, and Work of Leaders)
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
- Cindy is the author of The Heart of Leadership Coaching Program®.
- Cindy’s diverse experience includes serving as a senior leader with the world’s largest publishing companies, sales and marketing management, new product development, and a middle school teacher.
- Certifications include:
- Registered Corporate Coach™
- Registered Corporate Coach™ Instructor
- Certified Behaviors Coach, licensed to use the DiSC® Assessment Tools and to facilitate DiSC® Training
- Authorized Wiley Partner and Lead Facilitator for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
- Accredited Associate of the Institute for Independent Business International
- Heart of Leadership Coaching® Certified Facilitator
- Memberships include:
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Institute of Business Advisors of North America
From the Impact Culture Blog
“I get excited when we partner with leaders to build cultures where employees are engaged, managers bring out the best in each employee, and people actually look forward to coming to work on Monday.” Cindy Lamir
1-844-729-8446 (SAY-TGIM) or 1-678-353-6066