What is PXT Select™?
- PXT Select™ makes the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter.
- PXT Select helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire smarter.
- It is an online selection assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
- Assessment results equip organizations and hiring managers with easy to understand information about the candidate, and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process.
- PXT Select™ measures a candidate’s thinking style, behaviors, and interests: three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
What reports are available with PXT Select™?
PXT Select’s suite of reports helps organizations to select, onboard, coach and develop employees.
You receive all these reports with one assessment.
Comprehensive Selection Report
Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
Multiple Positions Report
What’s the best fit for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization.
Multiple Candidates Report
Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single position.
Performance Model Report
Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role. This report is customized for each position.
See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
Help managers discover how they can work more effectively with their employees.
Individual’s Feedback Report
Candidates can learn from PXT Select, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
Have a sales team? The following reports provide a view of critical sales practices and incorporate sales language to help organizations hire, onboard, and develop their sales people.
Wish you had insight into how a candidate leads? Great for hiring but also for leadership development, this report illustrates how an individual’s personal characteristics, strengths and challenges relate to six distinct Leadership Skills relevant in today’s workplace.
1-34 assessments $295 (includes all 13 reports with each assessment)
35-99 assessments $250
100+ assessments $200
Contact us for more information about the Enterprise Package for your organization.
PXT Select™ Expert Practitioner Certification (Online)
For Talent Management Experts, HR Executives, and Decision Makers
Accessible from computer or tablet, this online program gives you the flexibility of self-paced learning paired with a live, virtual classroom experience that is engaging and immediately applicable in your workplace.Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive the credential of PXT Select Certified Practitioner. You also receive 12 SHRM PDCs with this course.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how PXT Select fits into an overall hiring process.
- Demonstrate proficiency using the PXT Select assessment, performance models, and reports in candidate selection.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively partner with stakeholders using PXT Select and be able to analyze an organization’s needs and design the most appropriate PXT Select process.
- Deepen your understanding of the PXT Select Assessment and selection reports. The focus of this course is to give participants expertise and confidence to implement PXT select within their organizations.
- Self-directed online learning, three-week course
- Weekly, 90-minute, instructor led, virtual sessions
- Small group work and discussions to explore real-life scenarios
- A Capstone presentation project to synthesize learning
- Final Certification Exam
April 29 – May 20 (2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Chicago)
(Coursework opens April 29; live sessions are May 6, May 13, and May 20)
June 5 – June 26 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Chicago)
(Coursework opens June 5; live sessions are June 12, June 19, and June 26)
July 11 – August 1 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Chicago)
(Coursework opens July 11; live sessions are July 18, July 25, and August 1)
September 4 – September 25 (10:00 AM – 11:30AM Chicago)
(Coursework opens September 4; live sessions are September 11, September 18, and September 25)