Date: January 29, 2020
Location: Metro Atlanta (1818 Club, 6500 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA)
What is included in the Everything DiSC Trainer and Coach Designation Program?
The topics below will be delivered in one full-day class, plus one virtual session to customize the online EPIC platform for each participant.
- Overview of the latest research for Everything DiSC®
- Explore the new generation of Everything DiSC products to meet your organizational needs
- Your personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Your personalized Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Overview of additional Everything DiSC Integrated Products: Everything DiSC Sales and the Sales Customer Interaction Map, Productive Conflict, 363 for Leaders, and Work of Leaders Profile
- MyEverythingDiSC, an online application with unlimited insights to improve your communication and relationships- available anytime on any device
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
- EPIC Online Platform, which allows you to assign and manage assessments online- and branded with your company logo
- Quarterly webinars to provide updates on new DiSC products and to share applications for your business
Receive 8.5 SHRM PDCS and 7 HRCI Recertification Credits upon completion of this designation.
*Have you already completed DiSC training? Are you interested in a refresher to review all that DiSC has to offer and learn about what is new? Join us for the refresh sessions for $250! You will receive a new flash drive and DiSC Research Manual.