We are hiring an Administrative Assistant!
Who are we looking for?
A person located near Johns Creek, GA (zip code 30022) who desires to make an impact by working with our team to create cultures where people look forward to coming to work on Monday.
Are these values important to you?
- Integrity. We keep our promises.
- Ownership. We own our responsibilities and the outcome.
- Pro-Active. We anticipate the needs of the clients we serve.
- Extraordinary Customer Service. We go beyond what is expected.
What makes the IBC team special?
- We care about making a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve.
- We commit to extraordinary results- never ever mediocre.
- We support each other.
- We hold each other accountable.
- We have fun.
What are the responsibilities for this position?
- Database maintenance and segmentation
- Online third-party platform maintenance and support
- Purchasing and organizing Training Materials
- Knowledge of Infusionsoft, WordPress, and Quickbooks would be great, but not a requirement
- Process digital orders
Project Coordination (20%)
- Event and Project Coordination for numerous classes and events
- Hotel and Airline planning for speakers and attendees
- Negotiation with vendors and suppliers
- Logistics and Communication with vendors and clients
Client Relationships (20%)
- Problem Solver
- Build Relationships
Maintain Systems (20%)
- Maintain, communicate, and monitor processes for specifics of how work gets done and how to meet client needs
Office is located in Alpharetta/Johns Creek in zip code 30022.
This part-time contract position will offer opportunities for professional and personal growth and accelerated development that could grow into full-time. Flexible work schedule after six to nine weeks.
If interested, please send an email explaining why you should be considered for this key role along with your resumé to email@example.com
Use subject line: CHOOSE ME